- Butane Soldering Irons and Accesories
- Cordless Soldering Irons and Accessories
- Cordless Tips
- Filer / Sanders
- Soldering Paste
No mess! No waste! This disposable 7.1 gram syringe of Silver Bearing Solder Paste is convenient, easy to apply and works with a match, lighter, soldering iron or torch.
Includes: 7.1 gram syringe of Silver Bearing Solder Paste.
- Ten times stronger than conventional 60/40 solder paste
- Offers a tensile strength of 10,000 to 28,000 psi
- Flows freely and smoothly between 395°F and 430°F
- Remelts at 550°F
- Flux is blended in – no additional flux required
- Made with premium refined powered metals
- Approximately 2% silver and 98% tin
Our Silver Bearing Soldering Paste allows anyone to solder all ferrous and non-ferrous materials including black steel, bronze, cast iron, chrome, coated steel, copper, gold, monel, nickel, platinum, silver and steel.
It provides strength without the distortion of high temperature brazing, offers superior electrical conductivity and is resistant to stress and vibration. Use for soldering wires, connectors, cables, copper piping, home plumbing, car radiators and more!